re: [midatlanticretro] repairing the keyboard foams

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2010
      The foam brand is Woodland Scenics (they're about the only brand you
      see in the hobby shops). It was 5mm foam (3/16"). The space blanket was
      from WalMart in the camping section, I think (called an Emergency
      Blanket). One side of the mylar is conductive and the other isn't. Check
      it with a meter and put the conductive side AWAY from the semi-circular
      contacts on the PCB.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      The Dixie Lion Jazz Band http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/dixie.html
      The B9 Robot Builders Club B9-0014 http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/B9/