TCF 2010 keynote speaker

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
      In case you haven't decided whether to go to the Trenton Computer Festival this year, I just noticed that the keynote speaker is...
      Richard Stallman

      http://tcf-nj.org/
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
        Pretty sure I mentioned that in a past email...

        In case you haven't decided whether to go to the Trenton Computer Festival this year, I just noticed that the keynote speaker is...
        Richard Stallman

        http://tcf-nj.org/

      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2010
          Yes it was but not much attention was brought towards it.  I'm looking forward to meeting RMS.

          On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 1:05 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

          Pretty sure I mentioned that in a past email...

          In case you haven't decided whether to go to the Trenton Computer Festival this year, I just noticed that the keynote speaker is...
          Richard Stallman

          http://tcf-nj.org/

          See you space cowboy...
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010

            hey , get him as a speaker for VCF East &.0

            =Dan