Re: [midatlanticretro] Can anyone point me to info Re IA-1130

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2010

      I checked all the links that I have for manuals and they only have the FDC-2. That card seems to be forgotten by most of the people--very strange.

      The S2350 is definitely a USRT, you can see an old Ad from Infoworld here, finding them might be hard.
      http://tinyurl.com/yk93v7c
      And someone posted on CCTECH last year from flippers.com said they have the databook with this chip and were planning to scan this into pdf, you might want to contact him and see if it's available. I already did a site search for the chip on that website with no results.

      In the meantime, you might also want to post this on CCTALK.

      =Dan

      Thanks everyone for looking for me.
      Finding a source of the chip wasn't that hard ,
      but the data sheet is another story.
      I only want it because I have no other documentation on the IA-1130

      billdrom