Re: [midatlanticretro] FYI: It still says "Hibbyists" on the PayPal screen under the description :)

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2010

      This is the paypal webpage that you get when redirected upon clicking the 'Donate' button on the MARCH website. This shows the payment information when entering the donation amount. Under the description column there's this typo, it's been there since we started--we mentioned it before.

      =Dan

      where?  what url?