If you were interested in Super Pet or B500, I lost the list of people, please remind me

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
      If you were interested in the SuperPet or B500, let me know and I will send
      you the spreadsheet I was referring to in my previous email, which includes
      these items plus the Xerox, Epson Geneva, etc..
      Bill
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        Degnan wrote:
        > I have a spreadsheet of items that a former computer dealer from
        > outside of the region is trying to sell. The items are either new
        > or fully tested and working. I have purchased some items from him
        > in the past, and I offered to communicate his inventory to this group
        > (exclusively)
        > Some highlights include:
        >
        > Commodore Superpet
        > Commodore 8032
        > Commodore B-500
        > Commodore B-128-80 hi-profile (no keyboard)
        > CBM 9090
        > Xerox 820 II
        > Epson Geneva
        >
        > If you're interested, send me an email directly and I will send you
        > a spreadsheet with items, prices, and description. For those of
        > you who have expressed interest in the past, I will send to you this
        > ss as well. Some of the items have prices, some are private bids.
        > I plan to bid on the CBM 9090 and possibly the B-128-80 hi-profile.

        Is it all microcomputer stuff, or is there more?

        Peace... Sridhar
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          Bill,

          Paste the spreadsheet into an email and post it to the list.

          Jim