FYI: It still says "Hibbyists" on the PayPal screen under the description :)

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12 6:58 AM

    • jaj@totallyamused.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12 7:18 AM
        In the near future I will establish a new PayPal account under Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbits, Inc. to correct this and complete transition of the PayPal account. (PayPal doesn't allow owner name changes).

        Wait, we're Hobbyists? That would explain why the events don't take place in middle earth. Drats.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
        Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:58:12 -0500
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] FYI: It still says "Hibbyists" on the PayPal screen under the description :)

        FYI

        It still says "Hibbyists" on the PayPal screen under the description :)

        =Dan

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12 7:19 AM
          where? what url?

          > It still says "Hibbyists" on the PayPal screen under the description :)
          >
          > =Dan

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12 7:33 AM

            This is the paypal webpage that you get when redirected upon clicking the 'Donate' button on the MARCH website. This shows the payment information when entering the donation amount. Under the description column there's this typo, it's been there since we started--we mentioned it before.

            =Dan

            where?  what url?