RE: [midatlanticretro] Commodore, Xerox 820 II, Epson Geneva for Sale

  • Greg and Shari
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
      I would love to get a copy of the spreadsheet if I may.

      Thanks in advance,
      Greg Manuel
      gmanuel@...

      ==> See forgotten passwords befind **** asterisks: www.SeePassword.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        If you were interested in the SuperPet or B500, let me know and I will send
        you the spreadsheet I was referring to in my previous email, which includes
        these items plus the Xerox, Epson Geneva, etc..
        Bill
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          Degnan wrote:
          > I have a spreadsheet of items that a former computer dealer from
          > outside of the region is trying to sell. The items are either new
          > or fully tested and working. I have purchased some items from him
          > in the past, and I offered to communicate his inventory to this group
          > (exclusively)
          > Some highlights include:
          >
          > Commodore Superpet
          > Commodore 8032
          > Commodore B-500
          > Commodore B-128-80 hi-profile (no keyboard)
          > CBM 9090
          > Xerox 820 II
          > Epson Geneva
          >
          > If you're interested, send me an email directly and I will send you
          > a spreadsheet with items, prices, and description. For those of
          > you who have expressed interest in the past, I will send to you this
          > ss as well. Some of the items have prices, some are private bids.
          > I plan to bid on the CBM 9090 and possibly the B-128-80 hi-profile.

          Is it all microcomputer stuff, or is there more?

          Peace... Sridhar
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
            Bill,

            Paste the spreadsheet into an email and post it to the list.

            Jim