OT: IBM Wheelwriter available

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      I know some of you guys are also into typewriters.
      Anybody want an IBM Wheelwriter 70 series II?

      According to my friend's email:
      > It's a wordprocessor built on top of the venerable selectric-style
      > typewriter / printer.
      > she has all the paperwork and it's in beautiful condition.

      I think the unit is located in central NJ.
      If you want it, you'll probably need to pick it up.

      If you're interested, reply to me off-list and I'll forward your response.

      Thanks,
      Andy