Commodore, Xerox 820 II, Epson Geneva for Sale

  • Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
      I have a spreadsheet of items that a former computer dealer from
      outside of the region is trying to sell. The items are either new
      or fully tested and working. I have purchased some items from him
      in the past, and I offered to communicate his inventory to this group
      (exclusively)
      Some highlights include:

      Commodore Superpet
      Commodore 8032
      Commodore B-500
      Commodore B-128-80 hi-profile (no keyboard)
      CBM 9090
      Xerox 820 II
      Epson Geneva

      If you're interested, send me an email directly and I will send you
      a spreadsheet with items, prices, and description. For those of
      you who have expressed interest in the past, I will send to you this
      ss as well. Some of the items have prices, some are private bids.
      I plan to bid on the CBM 9090 and possibly the B-128-80 hi-profile.

      Bill D

      -- E N D --
    • Greg and Shari
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        I would love to get a copy of the spreadsheet if I may.

        Thanks in advance,
        Greg Manuel
        gmanuel@...

        ==> See forgotten passwords befind **** asterisks: www.SeePassword.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          If you were interested in the SuperPet or B500, let me know and I will send
          you the spreadsheet I was referring to in my previous email, which includes
          these items plus the Xerox, Epson Geneva, etc..
          Bill
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
            Degnan wrote:
            > I have a spreadsheet of items that a former computer dealer from
            > outside of the region is trying to sell. The items are either new
            > or fully tested and working. I have purchased some items from him
            > in the past, and I offered to communicate his inventory to this group
            > (exclusively)
            > Some highlights include:
            >
            > Commodore Superpet
            > Commodore 8032
            > Commodore B-500
            > Commodore B-128-80 hi-profile (no keyboard)
            > CBM 9090
            > Xerox 820 II
            > Epson Geneva
            >
            > If you're interested, send me an email directly and I will send you
            > a spreadsheet with items, prices, and description. For those of
            > you who have expressed interest in the past, I will send to you this
            > ss as well. Some of the items have prices, some are private bids.
            > I plan to bid on the CBM 9090 and possibly the B-128-80 hi-profile.

            Is it all microcomputer stuff, or is there more?

            Peace... Sridhar
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
              Bill,

              Paste the spreadsheet into an email and post it to the list.

              Jim