Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP Straight 8 for sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
      Bill, I'd have to guess that MARCHins shopping for one of those are
      already members of cctalk. :)

      Ours is NOT for sale. :)

      > A straight-8 has come up for sale. I am representing the seller. I have
      > photos and details. If you're interested please e-mail me and I'll send
      > over some information.
      >
      > Preliminary photos are here:
      >
      > http://siconic.com/computers/PDP-8/
      >
      > We'll take opening offers and if there's one good enough then we'll cut to
      >
      > a straigt (8) sale. Otherwise, it'll move on to a VCF web auction at a
      > future date.
      >
      > Thanks!!

    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
        Just moving the coversation to our board, duh.

        I was thinking of putting in an offer of $32,000 but I am flying a team out
        to take a look at it first. just kidding. Too rich for my blood/wife
        would kill me/MARCH already has one.

        Bill