Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP Straight 8 for sale

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
      So Bill when are going to pick it up?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
        Bill, I'd have to guess that MARCHins shopping for one of those are
        already members of cctalk. :)

        Ours is NOT for sale. :)

        > A straight-8 has come up for sale. I am representing the seller. I have
        > photos and details. If you're interested please e-mail me and I'll send
        > over some information.
        >
        > Preliminary photos are here:
        >
        > http://siconic.com/computers/PDP-8/
        >
        > We'll take opening offers and if there's one good enough then we'll cut to
        >
        > a straigt (8) sale. Otherwise, it'll move on to a VCF web auction at a
        > future date.
        >
        > Thanks!!

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
          Just moving the coversation to our board, duh.

          I was thinking of putting in an offer of $32,000 but I am flying a team out
          to take a look at it first. just kidding. Too rich for my blood/wife
          would kill me/MARCH already has one.

          Bill