PDP Straight 8 for sale

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
      Message: 5
      Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 22:25:32 -0800 (PST)
      From: Sellam Ismail <sellam@...>
      Subject: Taking offers on PDP-8 (straight-8)

      A straight-8 has come up for sale. I am representing the seller. I have
      photos and details. If you're interested please e-mail me and I'll send
      over some information.

      Preliminary photos are here:

      http://siconic.com/computers/PDP-8/

      We'll take opening offers and if there's one good enough then we'll cut to

      a straigt (8) sale. Otherwise, it'll move on to a VCF web auction at a
      future date.

      Thanks!!

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
        So Bill when are going to pick it up?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
          Bill, I'd have to guess that MARCHins shopping for one of those are
          already members of cctalk. :)

          Ours is NOT for sale. :)

          > A straight-8 has come up for sale. I am representing the seller. I have
          > photos and details. If you're interested please e-mail me and I'll send
          > over some information.
          >
          > Preliminary photos are here:
          >
          > http://siconic.com/computers/PDP-8/
          >
          > We'll take opening offers and if there's one good enough then we'll cut to
          >
          > a straigt (8) sale. Otherwise, it'll move on to a VCF web auction at a
          > future date.
          >
          > Thanks!!

        • Bill Degnan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2010
            Just moving the coversation to our board, duh.

            I was thinking of putting in an offer of $32,000 but I am flying a team out
            to take a look at it first. just kidding. Too rich for my blood/wife
            would kill me/MARCH already has one.

            Bill