Re: [midatlanticretro] IBM CP/M-86 1.0

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 7 6:48 AM
      Bill,

      Very cool.

      Jim

      On 3/7/2010 8:22 AM, B Degnan wrote:

      I finally was able to boot an IBM PC with IBM CP/M-86 1.0.
      Bill

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 7 7:30 AM
        Mazel tov. :)

        I finally was able to boot an IBM PC with IBM CP/M-86 1.0.

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 7 8:17 AM
          Pictures are here

          evan@... wrote:
          > Mazel tov. :)

        • Bob Schwier
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 8 1:17 PM
            I live just outside of Philly and am willing to provide it with a good home.
            bs

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1, 2010
              As a result of the Ironic Sans blog, I was contacted by the guys who run www.retromaccast.com and did a short interview with them about Franklin Computer:

              http://retromaccast.ning.com/

              Episode 154: The Applegate Tapes

              I think my section started about 20 minutes into the episode. It's also on the iTunes store.

              This site is all about vintage Apple equipment with a particular interest in Macs.

              Bob
            • Christian Liendo
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 19, 2010
                I figured a few of you might be interested

                http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-Franklin-Ace-2200-Computer-Apple-Clone_W0QQitemZ290425143546QQ

              • Bill Degnan
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 19, 2010
                  Untested computers are usually junk. Seriously.... Mr 0 feedback person on
                  Ebay...it has a disk, plug the thing into your TV video in and test it.
                  You'll get some sort of prompt.
                  bd

                  > I figured a few of you might be interested

                  http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-Franklin-Ace-2200-Computer-Apple-Clone_W0QQ
                  itemZ290425143546QQ
                • Bob Applegate
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 19, 2010
                    Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote :

                    > I figured a few of you might be interestedhttp://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Vintage-Franklin-Ace-2200-Computer-Apple-Clone_W0QQitemZ290425143546QQ

                    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it doesn't include the keyboard. Bummer.

                    Bob

                    NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
                  • Christian Liendo
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 20, 2010
                      OK.. Yes this is very geeky..Which makes me want it more

                      http://www.threadless.com/product/2281/My_Other_Ride_Is_a_Light_Cycle

                    • ysgdhio
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 20, 2010
                        Is the world really big enough for more than one "Tron Guy"?!
                        http://www.tronguy.net/