March 6 reminder

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi Gang:

      No pun intended, but there is this event in MARCH... at InfoAge by the
      NJ Antique Radio Club. They are going to auction off tubes and
      various antique radio items. That event could be well attended, so
      there may be a few more people wandering around InfoAge on Saturday.
      Good chance to show off MARCH's computers, too.

      73 de Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
        Yeah I plan to open our exhibits. Not sure how long that event lasts; I
        might need backup from Jeffs B./F.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2010
          Update .... NJARC says their event is 10am until mid-afternoon, and
          they're happy to make an announcement about our exhibits being open. I
          can be there until 4pm, which should be plenty of time. Ray, thanks for
          the reminder.