Re: [midatlanticretro] DOS web site interface

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
      Degnan wrote:
      > Sridhar,
      > It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
      > have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.

      Oh you wrote that yourself? I'm impressed. I thought it was an applet
      front-end to a DOS window or something.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Degnan
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
        from time to time I write more commands into the interface. if you
        have any special requests, let me know and I will attempt them as
        a challenge! I was just about to work on the MODE command.
        bd

        At Monday, 31 October 2005, you wrote:

        >Degnan wrote:
        >> Sridhar,
        >> It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
        >> have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.
        >
        >Oh you wrote that yourself? I'm impressed. I thought it was an
        applet
        >front-end to a DOS window or something.
        >
        >Peace... Sridhar

        -- E N D --