Trenton lectures

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      FYI -- When MARCH exhibits at the Trenton show (Sat., April 24), I'm
      giving my usual "Intro to the Vintage Computing Hobby" talk, and me /
      Bill are jointly lecturing on the history of computing in the NJ/PA
      region. Intro lecture is 1:30-2:25 in Room SSB-9; local history lecture
      is 3:40-4:35 (same room. That's all per Al Katz, who runs the event via
      ACGNJ.

      RMS is this year's keynote.