Re: [midatlanticretro] museum today

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28 7:22 PM
      They all run BASIC natively, except the MAC.  Most are the same exact version of MS BASIC, or at least they all contain the same subset of core commands.

      bd

      Jeffrey Brace wrote:
      <snip> Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I would like to get versed on doing BASIC on all of the microcomputers that we have there. I didn't even know that the TRS-80 was setup for BASIC. Any chance we can get the Apple or IBM or even the Mac to be able to do basic ?
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 20 6:40 PM
        Me, Jeff B., and Jeff J. worked on more inventorying today. After a
        while we took a break from that and started re-organizing our fifth
        museum exhibit room. We put aside some items to move into the
        H-building. Next week, we'll do still more inventorying, and more
        clearing in that exhibit room. We want to put an actual exhibit in
        there (not just storage) in time for VCF. It will probably be the
        "Computing in New Jersey" exhibit similar to what we had in there a
        couple of years ago. We dismantled that exhibit post-VCF last time
        because we had run out of storage space in the H-building. Now, we have
        zounds more space at our disposal, so that's not a problem.
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 19 7:19 PM
          In addition to testing the DECmate IIs, we had around 20 visitors today!
          Adults, kids, and all very interested. New MARCHin Corey C. also
          visited, and he joined IXR too. Jeff(s) B./J. also sorted more books.

          So it was a very busy day. The best kind!

          One of these months/years, we'll have this many visitors every weekend.
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 19 7:19 PM
            Good to hear.
            Bill Degnan