Re: [midatlanticretro] DOS web site interface

  • Degnan
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
      Sridhar,
      It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
      have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.
      bd

      At Monday, 31 October 2005, you wrote:

      >Degnan wrote:
      >> How about this for a command prompt interface:
      >>
      >> vintagecomputer.net
      >>

      >> p.s. note the inventory directory - yes that's our MARCH inventory
      >> system (still in Beta) If anyone is interested in assisting with
      >> testing, I will take the first two or three who fill out the first
      >> time user form. The layout is not set to the MARCH official scheme,
      >> and the site is not public yet so don't post the URL to any boards
      >> or anything out side of this group.
      >
      >The dir flags don't work yet. 8-)
      >
      >Peace... Sridhar

      -- E N D --
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
        Degnan wrote:
        > Sridhar,
        > It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
        > have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.

        Oh you wrote that yourself? I'm impressed. I thought it was an applet
        front-end to a DOS window or something.

        Peace... Sridhar
      • Degnan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
          from time to time I write more commands into the interface. if you
          have any special requests, let me know and I will attempt them as
          a challenge! I was just about to work on the MODE command.
          bd

          At Monday, 31 October 2005, you wrote:

          >Degnan wrote:
          >> Sridhar,
          >> It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
          >> have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.
          >
          >Oh you wrote that yourself? I'm impressed. I thought it was an
          applet
          >front-end to a DOS window or something.
          >
          >Peace... Sridhar

          -- E N D --