Re: [midatlanticretro] Ha!!!!

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
      I'm waiting for the 2010 models to come out soon Winking smiley emoticon

      Museum visitor, looking at Commodore PET: "It says 2001, not that old."

    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
        I won't be around for the 4032...
        Ha!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
          On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

          > I won't be around for the 4032...

          I'm going to have my brain transferred to 80-column cards...

          Some days it feels like that would only take a box or two.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...