Ha!!!!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
      Museum visitor, looking at Commodore PET: "It says 2001, not that old."
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
        I'm waiting for the 2010 models to come out soon Winking smiley emoticon

        Museum visitor, looking at Commodore PET: "It says 2001, not that old."

      • Kelly D. Leavitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
          I won't be around for the 4032...
          Ha!

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
            On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

            > I won't be around for the 4032...

            I'm going to have my brain transferred to 80-column cards...

            Some days it feels like that would only take a box or two.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...