Re: [midatlanticretro] DOS web site interface

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
      Degnan wrote:
      > How about this for a command prompt interface:
      >
      > vintagecomputer.net
      >

      > p.s. note the inventory directory - yes that's our MARCH inventory
      > system (still in Beta) If anyone is interested in assisting with
      > testing, I will take the first two or three who fill out the first
      > time user form. The layout is not set to the MARCH official scheme,
      > and the site is not public yet so don't post the URL to any boards
      > or anything out side of this group.

      The dir flags don't work yet. 8-)

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
        FYI:
        http://www.vintagecomputer.net/tandy/tandy_unknown_board_2.jpg

        is a hard drive interface for the model II,16,6000. It expects a wd1002-hdo
        or similar on the other end.

        Kelly
      • Degnan
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
          Sridhar,
          It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
          have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.
          bd

          At Monday, 31 October 2005, you wrote:

          >Degnan wrote:
          >> How about this for a command prompt interface:
          >>
          >> vintagecomputer.net
          >>

          >> p.s. note the inventory directory - yes that's our MARCH inventory
          >> system (still in Beta) If anyone is interested in assisting with
          >> testing, I will take the first two or three who fill out the first
          >> time user form. The layout is not set to the MARCH official scheme,
          >> and the site is not public yet so don't post the URL to any boards
          >> or anything out side of this group.
          >
          >The dir flags don't work yet. 8-)
          >
          >Peace... Sridhar

          -- E N D --
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
            Degnan wrote:
            > Sridhar,
            > It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
            > have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.

            Oh you wrote that yourself? I'm impressed. I thought it was an applet
            front-end to a DOS window or something.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Degnan
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
              from time to time I write more commands into the interface. if you
              have any special requests, let me know and I will attempt them as
              a challenge! I was just about to work on the MODE command.
              bd

              At Monday, 31 October 2005, you wrote:

              >Degnan wrote:
              >> Sridhar,
              >> It's just a fancy form, not a true emulator, just for fun. I don't
              >> have the time to program every flag and every nuance of dos.
              >
              >Oh you wrote that yourself? I'm impressed. I thought it was an
              applet
              >front-end to a DOS window or something.
              >
              >Peace... Sridhar

              -- E N D --