More funding news - directly for MARCH

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      We have been accepted by Kickstarter.

      They're currently in beta and you have to apply. Then an actual live
      human being approves or declines your project. Recently I applied on
      MARCH's behalf. They wrote back to me, asked some questions about us,
      and then said they'd consider it. Today, they wrote back again and said
      we're in.

      That's great news.

      Updates to come .....