Major InfoAge funding prospect

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24 8:35 PM
      Fred said tonight that we're applying for upward of $400,000 in federal
      funding via the office of our local congressman, Rep. Sean Kean, who
      happens to live in Wall Township.

      We have no idea what the chances are or when Congress decides such things.

      The money would be used for capital projects such as re-roofing the
      H-buildings, some HVAC, etc.
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25 11:24 AM

        http://lifehacker.com/5480199/macgyver-of-the-day-electronics-hacker-jeri-ellsworth