Bendix G-15 Computer 1956

  • RonK
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2010
      I received a Power Point presentation of photos from the Fifties. Among them was a photo of a Bendix G-15 Computer (1956). I added it to our Photo Gallery.

      Regards,

      Ron
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2010

        http://www.cheetos.com/view/game/the-legend-of-cheetocorn/

      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2010
          It's actually quite entertaining!  The boss reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

          On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

          --
          See you space cowboy...
        • bill
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2010
            The guy in back has what looks like a "Kramer" haircut.
            Nice photo.

            billdrom

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2010
              Interesting that DEC copied the exact same shape for the PDP-8.