Re: Anyone in the area that could help with rescue ?....Re: [midatlanticretro] FREE DECPrinter I

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2010
      Dan,
      I was unavailable yesterday, today also not available.  It would be a 3-4 hour round trip for me.  I am surprised no one else claimed it, oh well.
      Bill

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      I know this is kinda short notice.
      Would there be anyone in the area that could help with rescue ?
      I would gladly pay for your help, gas, food, etc.
      As I won't be in the area until the next workshop on Mar.20th.

      thanks
      =Dan