Re: [midatlanticretro] Another <$10,000.00> $21,000 NES Game

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2010
      Why is it bogus? It is hard to follow from my blackberry, but I looked on Friday from my PC and seem to recall he had some other rare/sought after stuff listed as well.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:35:50 -0500
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Another <$10,000.00> $21,000 NES Game

      it's up to $21,000 now

      bogus auction

      =Dan

      http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      Bill Degnan wrote:
      It seems that there -are- people with large amounts of disposable
      income.

      FACTORY SEALED NEW NES NINTENDO STADIUM EVENTS

      http://cgi.ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750

      I predict that it will not sell at this price.

      it's up to $14,000 already
      they're sick !
      Somebody with zero feedback was allowed to bid on this, I think it's a bogus auction.
      I say we all bid on it just for spite and then not pay for it, I don't care about the negative feedback, when I'll just reply that it was bogus.

      =Dan