Re: [midatlanticretro] before you spend that $10,000..

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2010
      You'd think for $10k they would at least give you free shipping.

      I always like to think that someone just made an error with Turbolister when I see those listings, i.e. they meant to put $100.00 and the decimal got dropped and resulted in a $10000 starting bid - but I see their response to you and realize they are really idiots.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:27:47 -0500
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] before you spend that $10,000..

      Says the seller, in response to my question: "We can not deny some of the rare and miracle transactions that have processed through EBay."  I guess he's hoping for one idiot.  That's like investing your money in lottery tickets and hoping for a miracle.  Or, he can later say, "Well look how much the last one sold for .... "

      consider this great deal - $10000 for a Kaypro II

      http://cgi.ebay. com/Kaypro- Portable- Computer_ W0QQitemZ1504153 68671