Re:Anyone near NewTown Sq. PA?

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20 8:03 AM
      I just moved away from NE Philly, which is about 20 mins away.

      I'm now over an hour away too.

      I'd like to add a C64 or preferably a C-128 to my collection.

      I recently got a fully tricked out Mega-ST 2mb unit with a HDD. Coupled with my Spectre-128 GCR it makes for a versatile unit.

      I'd love to play with CP/M on a C128. I think there is a CP/M cart for the C64 too.

      Al