Anyone near NewTown Sq. PA?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19 7:26 AM
      Anyone near NewTown Sq. PA?
      I have a computer rescue, a C64. It's about 1 1/4 hours from me, if
      someone else were closer I would defer to someone else. Contact me
      directly.
      Bill
    • Al Hartman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20 8:03 AM
        I just moved away from NE Philly, which is about 20 mins away.

        I'm now over an hour away too.

        I'd like to add a C64 or preferably a C-128 to my collection.

        I recently got a fully tricked out Mega-ST 2mb unit with a HDD. Coupled with my Spectre-128 GCR it makes for a versatile unit.

        I'd love to play with CP/M on a C128. I think there is a CP/M cart for the C64 too.

        Al