Craigslist: Guy looking for Commodore 64s

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2010
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2010
        Either that, or one of you guys is a cheapskate.  :)

        I bet this guy is just buying them at a low price so that he can sell them on ebay for a higher price.

          I bet this guy is just buying them at a low price so that he can sell them on ebay for a higher price.

            Maybe one of the items will be "ULTRA RARE!"