Another $10,000.00 NES Game

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
      FACTORY SEALED NEW NES NINTENDO STADIUM EVENTS

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
        It seems that there -are- people with large amounts of disposable
        income.

        73 de Ray

        On Feb 17, 2010, at 8:18 AM, Christian Liendo wrote:

        > FACTORY SEALED NEW NES NINTENDO STADIUM EVENTS
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750

      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2010
          > It seems that there -are- people with large amounts of disposable
          > income.
          >

          > > FACTORY SEALED NEW NES NINTENDO STADIUM EVENTS
          > >
          > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750

          I predict that it will not sell at this price.

          Bill
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2010

            Bill Degnan wrote:
            It seems that there -are- people with large amounts of disposable
            income.

            FACTORY SEALED NEW NES NINTENDO STADIUM EVENTS

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384097750

            I predict that it will not sell at this price.

            it's up to $14,000 already
            they're sick !
            Somebody with zero feedback was allowed to bid on this, I think it's a bogus auction.
            I say we all bid on it just for spite and then not pay for it, I don't care about the negative feedback, when I'll just reply that it was bogus.

            =Dan

          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2010

              it's up to $21,000 now

              bogus auction

              =Dan

            • jaj@totallyamused.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 20, 2010
                Why is it bogus? It is hard to follow from my blackberry, but I looked on Friday from my PC and seem to recall he had some other rare/sought after stuff listed as well.

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Dan Roganti <ragooman@...>
                Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:35:50 -0500
                To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>