Re: [midatlanticretro] [Slightly not OT] Video Games LIVE - if have a chance, go see it

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Cool!  Maybe we could book them for VCF, or at least get some MARCHins
      together for a road trip.

      I think you'll need a really big concert hall for VCF then :)

      According to their tour date schedule, they are planning to visit, Philly, Newark, NYC in 2010. Those dates are still TBA, but when you look at the 2009 tour dates they managed to fit in so many shows per month.
      http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=dates

      =Dan