Re: [midatlanticretro] CP/M Workshop - Question about Candidate Systems

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2010
      We have another person signup for the workshop !
      He's bring an Altair, with a Z80 card and dual 8" drives, he giving me
      more details about his setup soon.

      I was also given the source file for Zapple Monitor (Z80), so we can
      build it for anyone's system if they need it. This suports serial
      download too

      =Dan