Re: [midatlanticretro] NES sells for $13K

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 7:48 PM
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > *http://tinyurl.com/y964aha
      >
      > NES sells for $13K because of rare game.

      I bought my son a replica NES system and about 20 games on eBay. The group
      included the Duck Hunt and Super Mario 3, but it was a bit less then 13k.
      I think I paid about $50 for everything. But no game boxes. I would have
      bought an original NES game system, but I've bought 2 Atari 2600's so far
      and neither works, so I thought the replica was a safer bet since it was a
      Christmas present. It is amazing that my kid loves that ancient stuff even
      though he has several DS's and a Wii.

      Mark