Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: MARCHins vs. Snowmageddon!

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 10, 2010
      Hello VAXman, to clarify, I work in Hightstown and live in Jackson.  And then if I continue going east on 195, I'd hit InfoAge.

      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- <VAXman@...> wrote:

      Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> writes:

      >On my way home now from work. 195 in NJ doesn't even seem like it was
      >ever plowed. Got out of work at 3 and we had the company snowball fight

      Where is where work and home?

      "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
      and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"

      --
      See you space cowboy...