Re: [midatlanticretro] Greenbar, stringy floppies, and Digi-Comp, oh my!

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
      Nerdette, Decman , Applecore:
      Greenbar, stringy floppies, and Digi-Comp !!

      Nerdette:
      oh my !!

      Nerdette, Decman , Applecore:
      Greenbar, stringy floppies, and Digi-Comp !!

      Nerdette:
      oh my !! <screams>

      Nerdette:
      What sort of mainframe is that ?

      Decman:
      It - It - It - It - It - it's a huge one !!
      Applecore:
      d-d-d-d-don't be frightened, I-I-I'll protect you
      with my floppy drive

      <A String Floppy falls from out of the trees, bouncing onto the yellow
      brick information superhighway >

      <Decman and Applecore are frightened by the sight, Nerdette hides behind
      them>

      <leaping out of the woods is none other than..................Tandyman !!>

      Tandyman: <sneers> I've got a lot of Stringy Floppies for you !!

      --haahaa :)