Scounged some neat stuff for the museum today

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      I saw an ad today on Craigslist for green-bar fanfold paper. I seem to recall someone saying that was always something useful to have so I made arrangements to pick it up. When I got there, we got to talking about InfoAge and the MARCH museum and they gave me a bunch of other stuff, among them a box of stringy floppies and a Digicomp I computer. Don't recall if we have either of these yet in the museum, but they were pretty neat and the price was right so they're on their way there.

      Photos in album "Scrounged Items"

      --Dave Sica