Greenbar, stringy floppies, and Digi-Comp, oh my!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
      Dave Sica comes through again.  See below.

      --------------------------

      Evan,

      When you have time, I'd like to get some stuff over to you that I scounged for the museum today. I responded to an ad on Craigslist for free green-bar fanfold paper. I seem to recall someone saying that we could always use that, so since it was right in my neighborhood I went to get it. When I got there, I mentioned InfoAge and the museum and they offered me a bunch of other stuff. In addition to the paper, I got a box of stringy floppies (!) and a Digicomp I computer (!!) along with a bunch of books and some other things.

      --Dave

      Weight Loss Program
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        Nerdette, Decman , Applecore:
        Greenbar, stringy floppies, and Digi-Comp !!

        Nerdette:
        oh my !!

        Nerdette, Decman , Applecore:
        Greenbar, stringy floppies, and Digi-Comp !!

        Nerdette:
        oh my !! <screams>

        Nerdette:
        What sort of mainframe is that ?

        Decman:
        It - It - It - It - It - it's a huge one !!
        Applecore:
        d-d-d-d-don't be frightened, I-I-I'll protect you
        with my floppy drive

        <A String Floppy falls from out of the trees, bouncing onto the yellow
        brick information superhighway >

        <Decman and Applecore are frightened by the sight, Nerdette hides behind
        them>

        <leaping out of the woods is none other than..................Tandyman !!>

        Tandyman: <sneers> I've got a lot of Stringy Floppies for you !!

        --haahaa :)