Re: [midatlanticretro] C64 program boxes

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      Re: [midatlanticretro] C64 program boxes Thanks for the referral. I actually pulled some of the boxes out and lo-and-behold, they contain disks and manuals (I hadn’t previously opened the individual boxes). Now I have to take inventory of what I have in the shop and see what’s what.

      On 2/10/10 9:03 AM, "jaj@..." <jaj@...> wrote:

      You might check with the C64 Preservation Project, I know they are working to preserve original code + copy protection, maybe they need boxes/manuals as well.

      If not, I would be interested.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Richard Cini <rich.cini@...>
      Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:56:51 -0500
      To: MARCH-Post<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] C64 program boxes

      All --

          I came across a few cartons of empty program boxes for a C64 I adopted many years ago. Does anyone have use for these?

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers