C64 program boxes

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      C64 program boxes All --

          I came across a few cartons of empty program boxes for a C64 I adopted many years ago. Does anyone have use for these?

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        You might check with the C64 Preservation Project, I know they are working to preserve original code + copy protection, maybe they need boxes/manuals as well.

        If not, I would be interested.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          Re: [midatlanticretro] C64 program boxes Thanks for the referral. I actually pulled some of the boxes out and lo-and-behold, they contain disks and manuals (I hadn’t previously opened the individual boxes). Now I have to take inventory of what I have in the shop and see what’s what.