25 Microchips That Shook the World from the IEEE Spectrum Magazine

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2010
      http://spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/processors/25-microchips-that-shook-the-world/0

      They are in no particular order but some listed

      Zilog Z80
      MOS 6502
      ARM1
      Intel 8088

      At least they kinda mentioned the 1802
      "Where’s the radiation-hardened military-grade RCA 1802 processor that was the brains of numerous spacecraft?"

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2010

        http://spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/processors/25-microchips-that-shook-the-world/0

        They are in no particular order but some listed

        Zilog Z80
        MOS 6502
        ARM1
        Intel 8088

        At least they kinda mentioned the 1802
        "Where’s the radiation-hardened military-grade RCA 1802 processor that was the brains of numerous spacecraft?"

        Didn't you or someone post this last year?
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2010
          I posted the PC World one.. I don't remember an IEEE one.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 8, 2010
            http://hackaday.com/2010/02/08/modded-c64-eye-candy/

          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 8, 2010
              very cool !  thanks for sharing Christian !

              Jeff B.