C64 siting on Smallville episode

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      On the latest episode of Smallville that came out on February 5, there is a Commodore 64 in the episode. I won't give details that would spoil those who watch the show. But it was a 2 hour episode and it appears about 1 hour 13 minutes into it (including commercials). There was the C64, 1702 monitor, 1541 drive, 5 1/4" disks and a rotary phone to complete the joke about "old technology".
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        Did  you ever see the Flight of the Conchords episode with the C64?

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
          I have not seen that episode, but according to this web page:

          It has appeared in more than one episode. Namely Episodes 6 & 8 from Season 1.