Re: MARCH revenue ideas?

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
      How about having people donate un-needed excess hardware or software and sell it at the flea at Trenton?

      Al Hartman
    • m
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
        > Nor are we interested in becoming a
        > recycling company, PC tech support, etc.

        So Evan posted, understandably... that MARCH as an organization doesn't want to become any of the above.

        That being said, I was wondering if anybody here might wish to start or expand a new or preexisting venture into becoming a recycling business (with the key and initial primary interest in reuse and component recovery before recycling/scrapping)?

        I have extensive experience and knowledge in the reuse & recycling field, and I'm sure those of you here have plenty of experience and knowledge in other fields which may be of great benefit to such a venture.

        I also have some industrial land/property in Philadelphia. (I would also be able/willing to join or help build a venture in parts of NJ, DE, etc.)

        One of our key goals of course would be to divert any interesting or rare computers/components to museums or collectors.. and if we are successful enough, to be that rich uncle/benefactor company to benefit MARCH and perhaps InfoAge, etc. :)

        --
        MS
      • Bob
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2010
          I live in Yeadon and am near enough to help in such a project.
          I don't have the rich uncle type of investment capital no matter
          what my nieces think.
          bs