Re: [midatlanticretro] OT? PDP-8 Single board Computer and Front Panel Partial Kit

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
      I ordered one and paid, but as of 4:10 today only 32 kits have been paid for out
      of 57 kits with a spoken interest.
      If 18 more of those interested don't pay up soon, the deal may not go through.

      Heres hopeing.

      billdrom

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010

        Just in case anyone is interested in the Spare Time Gizmos ( http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/) SBC-6120 and FP-6120 Kit which has been discontinued for some time, there is one more opportunity to purchase a kit of both of them.
        It is fairly expensive at $640.00 and the last order accepted will be this Sunday. Just three days.

        Replica kits are plenty on-topic.  And I vouch that the kit's creator, Bob Armstrong, is a great guy who deserves your patronage.
      • David Comley
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
          I am - looks as though the chances of getting the full order complement of 50 is quite good, so the outlook is positive.

          These kits have been around for a while and have a first class reputation.

          -Dave