Re: [midatlanticretro] hacking weekend, day 2

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010

      Bill Degnan wrote:
      Day 1

      The following hardware and 6 visitors, ended at 12:30AM

      It was a good wknd, we made some more progress, and had some fun too. Some areas had a little progress, but I think that was also significant. Nothing like getting past obstacles in fixing and debugging computers no matter how little the problem might look. And it was good to meet some new people too. That PDP-8 rack looks so cool.

      =Dan

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
        Great to hear that !  I hope that I can make it next time !

        http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/