hacking weekend, day 2

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      Day 1

      The following hardware and 6 visitors, ended at 12:30AM

      1. 4 IMSAI 8800's, all different from each other.
      2. Altair 8800a
      3. PDP 8e
      4. Televideo 950
      5. Commodore 64
      6. Tandy 100
      7. Atari Portfolio
      8. Misc S-100 cards

      Mike, Dan, Alex, Joe, Bill, Diane, Tim

      Details to follow. Day 2 begins at 6:30am. Not sure if anyone else is
      coming today. If yes, you can park behind the building. 103 W. 7th St.
      Wilmington 19801

      bd
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010

        Bill Degnan wrote:
        Day 1

        The following hardware and 6 visitors, ended at 12:30AM

        It was a good wknd, we made some more progress, and had some fun too. Some areas had a little progress, but I think that was also significant. Nothing like getting past obstacles in fixing and debugging computers no matter how little the problem might look. And it was good to meet some new people too. That PDP-8 rack looks so cool.

        =Dan

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
          Great to hear that !  I hope that I can make it next time !

          http://www.vintagec omputer.net/ ragooman/