Re: [midatlanticretro] Things -- Tech Weekend Jan 30-31

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 29, 2010

      No  I was referring to 1702 eprom you have there, I thought you want to read that.
      The Cutter monitor can't be in a 1702, the code is too big, it needs a 2716 eprom
      That's available on the SOL20 website, we can program another one if your eprom is bad.
      There must be some other code in the 1702.

      =Dan

      BDegnan wrote:
      I will see what I can find. No worries. There mustbe some reason why cutter is not on the net already. There is a cutter rom at infoage, and bill sudbrink has one. Maybe he has a listing.
      bd

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 30, 2010

        Heading out

        on the road again.......

        =Dan

      • jack99rubin
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 30, 2010
          Have a great weekend guys - sounds like you'll have a lot of fun! Wish I could join you.

          best,
          Jack