Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Things To Do for Tech Weekend (Jan 30-31)

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

      oh ok, that should be easy to find.
      I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

          Sorry, brain-phart.  It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
      Scenics.

      ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

      =Dan

      I picked up three sheets of this stuff. They're about 12" x 24" and it's the 5mm thickness.
      This should be enough, in case anyone else needs to make some.

      =Dan