Re: Things To Do for Tech Weekend (Jan 30-31)

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

      > Dan,
      > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
      > keyboard.

      no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)

      =Dan
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
        OK

        > > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
        > > keyboard.
        >

        > no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)
        >
        > =Dan

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

          Dan Roganti wrote:

          On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

          oh ok, that should be easy to find.
          I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

              Sorry, brain-phart.  It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
          Scenics.

          ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

          =Dan

          I picked up three sheets of this stuff. They're about 12" x 24" and it's the 5mm thickness.
          This should be enough, in case anyone else needs to make some.

          =Dan