Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Things To Do for Tech Weekend (Jan 30-31)

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
      Dan,
      If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
      keyboard.
      bd
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

        > Dan,
        > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
        > keyboard.

        no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)

        =Dan
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010
          OK

          > > If you buy some, I will pay you back for the amt needed to repair a
          > > keyboard.
          >

          > no problemo, just buy me lunch there :)
          >
          > =Dan

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 28, 2010

            Dan Roganti wrote:

            On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

            oh ok, that should be easy to find.
            I didn't remember it was so thin, 3 millimeters ?

                Sorry, brain-phart.  It's 5mm (sort-of 3/16"), brand is Woodland
            Scenics.

            ok, I found it, there's some down the road from me at the local Hobby shop. I'll pickup a bunch.

            =Dan

            I picked up three sheets of this stuff. They're about 12" x 24" and it's the 5mm thickness.
            This should be enough, in case anyone else needs to make some.

            =Dan